Wednesday, January 11, 2012

just words

Hi, Everyone!!! 
MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH.

I think I miss energy most off all :)

But... 
I still wanted to give a shout out to say we are still trucking along.

I feel like a truck, already at 25 weeks and I don't know where this baby is going to find anymore room. It's going to have to enjoy some tight quarters,
  BECAUSE expansion is not an option. 
This is what I tell myself at least.

Reality is kicking in and trying to get projects done has kicked into high gear. 
TRYING is the choice word. 
It is a chore just to get through the days most of the time.
Let alone search for baby clothes in the forgotten place, better known as our garage.

I am driving my girls crazy, I'm sure, with keeping up with the house.
But all we do is run around in circles of messes... 
Thankfully my older ones kinda know by now that this is all part of the process,
and in a few short months they will have their normal,
well normal to them,
Momma back...
OH LORD I PRAY!

Over all, this has been a great pregnancy, 
aside from growing huge, yet again, 
getting over morning sickness, 
heartburn..all my girls had beautiful heads of hair :)
To the now very frequent braxton hicks.
AND of course the point of pure exhaustion at all times...
I am LOVEN IT
Crazy I know

That is all I have in me to put down on this screen right now, 
no prophetic words of wisdom, 
just rambles of a very pregnant momma :)

Take Care All, 
And as always... 
Thank you to everyone who has come by my side over these last months, 
your support has been so enjoyed and sooo needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment